Translate

Monday 21 October 2013

Hello my name is _____ and my ______ itches.

This is a nice dynamic that helps people introducing to each other as well as it helps socialization through physical contact. To start, everybody has to be standing up in a circle. Then, in turns, each person will be saying his or her name plus a part of their bodies that itches (e.g. hello, my name is Diego and my ear itches). After one round, each one will say the name of the person next to them, the part of the body that itches and scratch it (e.g. his name is Diego and his ear itches [while scratching it]). It might seem a bit dumb, but I found out (being one of the participants) that it really helps to break the barrier we all have towards people that we do not know, opening the gates to other kind of dynamics, activities or games that imply physical contact (besides being a good way to learn each other names).

No comments:

Post a Comment