Translate

Thursday 10 October 2013

Poster with your name on it.

It is a classic resource, but when we used it in our class we did it adding further information (our favourite classic story, when we did it for ourselves) making it far more interesting. However, I believe it could be made even more interesting by adding even more items. For example, using a folded sheet's four corners, we could write (for children between 6 and 10 years of age): a game I like a lot, a game I don't like very much, a character (from books, stories, movies, TV, cartoons etc.) that I like a lot and a song I like. This way, not only do we help them to socialize with each other by showing each other their interest and personal likes and hobbies, but we find out about them ourselves (and have them right in front of our eyes to remind us of them).

No comments:

Post a Comment